"Teen Table Talk" Coaching Program
I know it can be difficult when your parents are going through a Separation & Divorce. You are feeling left out, don't know what your future will be like, hearing your parents argue all the time, being put into the middle of their divorce.
It can be difficult to stay focused and have a structured life when your being bounced back in forth from home to home. Not to mention you now have additional family. (The step-family) Dealing with this as a teenager can get difficult.
You didn't ask for the Divorce your parents did.
This Program is For You If...
- You’re feeling stressed, confused
- You’re feeling depressed all the time
- You can’t deal with your parent’s divorce
- You need someone to talk to or a sounding board
Here’s What We’ll Cover...
- Discussions on - Separation & Divorce, dealing with parents going through divorce, Stress, building confidence, dating, making friends and so much more...
Here’s What You’ll Get...
- Eight Weeks (8) Group discussions Online (zoom)
- One (1) monthly email (to discuss your personal concerns)
- Work exercises if applicable
- Monthly Newsletters and Articles
- Access Personal & Confidential Client Private Portal
Please note: You must be over the age of 18 to be a member.
Your Investment: $395
Schedule a Consultation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org