"Teen Table Talk" Coaching Program
I know it can be difficult when your parents are going through a Separation & Divorce. You are feeling left out, don't know what your future will be like, hearing your parents argue all the time, being put into the middle of their divorce.
It can be difficult to stay focused and have a structured life when your being bounced back in forth from home to home. Not to mention you now have additional family. (The step-family) Dealing with this as a teenager can get difficult.
You didn't ask for the Divorce your parents did.
This Program is For You If...
- You’re feeling stressed, confused
- You’re feeling depressed all the time
- You can’t deal with your parent’s divorce
- You need someone to talk to or a sounding board
Here’s What We’ll Cover...
- Discussions on - Separation & Divorce, dealing with parents going through divorce, Stress, building confidence, dating, making friends and so much more...
Here’s What You’ll Get...
- Six Weeks (6) Group discussions (Online-zoom)
- One (1) weekly email (to discuss your personal concerns)
- Work exercises if applicable
Please note: You must be over the age of 18 to be a member.
Your Investment: $25.00 per sessionCLICK HERE TO BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Coaching Online with Zoom
I coach my clients online through zoom that offers a free service in order to meet individuals’ various needs, accommodate busy schedules, put on your comfy clothes make a cup of tea. I coach clients across Canada and the United States.
Online Meetings saves time, cost for travelling and no travelling in bad weather.