Separation & Divorce Coaching
Going through a breakup can be exceedingly difficult. There are a lot of decisions to make and changes that are going to take place. You will be dealing with emotional heartbreak, anger, insecurities, confusion, fear, and possible self-sabotage.
Regaining self-confidence and becoming empowered is important to ensure you are ready for the road ahead.
You will need a clear vision when making decisions for your future and the interest of your children. Also, the strength and guidance to break through barriers that could hold you back from moving forward.
Having a Coach on your side throughout the whole process will help you deal with your personal issues in a calm and clear manner. We will work together in a private virtual setting discussing effective methods of communication; help you make sound decisions, build a foundation for your future and put things into perspective by setting boundaries.
I will help you build your confidence, strength and empower you to set and achieve your goals.
Reaching out for help is a strength not a weakness.
You’re in the right place …
Life After Divorce Group Coaching Program
Are you struggling? Are you emotionally falling apart? Are you wondering where do I begin, what is the divorce process? Are you asking yourself how I can start my life over again?
The Life After Divorce Coaching Program is an online private and confidential (zoom) includes a Tool Kit to help you make sound decisions, coaching sessions designed to help you work through your emotions, fears, learn to forgive and let go. It will empower you to stay focused and help you move on to another chapter in your life. It provides you with an outline on the divorce process to reduce stress and anxiety, and gain clarity to help you move forward. In addition I offer ongoing support you will never have to feel alone.
Life After Divorce Coaching Program includes the following:
- Tool Kit Guide Workshop: to help you stay focused on making business decisions for your future and for your children
- Step by Step Guide to prepare your Separation and Divorce process
- Information to provide your lawyer
- Information to collect the proper information for further reference
- Guide you to prepare a financial budget
- Build confidence to make business like decisions
- Possibly safe you a ton of money on lawyers fees
- Additional Group Coaching sessions: to get you emotionally prepared for the road ahead and to have closure
- Grieving is Important
- Face your Fears
- Learn to Forgive
- Building a business Relationship for you and your children
- Moving on to create a Life After Divorce
- Receive a workbook to help you stay focused on your goals and accountability
- Q&A sessions for continued support and speak your voice – Tell us your story
- 3 additional group coaching sessions – topics such as: Co-parenting, Day to day struggles, etc.
- Receive 1 private coaching session
- Once you have completed the “Life After Divorce Program” and you would like to continue with additional support. I will not leave you stranded.
- You will be eligible to join our online private zoom community. This program will offer you an opportunity to be heard and speak your voice and share your day to day experiences with other members of the group. This is available for members of the “Life After Divorce Program” only. Additional cost does apply.
- $1,200.00 includes private and confidential coaching session, group coaching, free workbook, over 18 hours of coaching and an opportunity to join a Private Membership Group.
Send your details in the “Let’s Talk” section below and add “Life After Divorce Program” in the comments. I look forward to connecting with you.
Get help now before you become stuck and can’t move forward.
Let’s do this together.
Post-Divorce Toolkit – You will receive the first 3 chapters FREE to help you get started on your Separation Agreement.
If you are not properly prepared, your decision will affect the rest of your life.